Meet neighbors and discover opportunities to develop a sustainable community food system in Austin.
Bring your “Peace Pie” (sweet or savory) and share your recipe for peace.
Children may join the conversation or attend the children’s program. Please write in the comment section of your RSVP below how many children are included in your RSVP and note the age(s).
- Trinity United Methodist Church
- AHB Community School
- Amigos Austin
- Center for Inquiry Austin
- The Griffin School
- Hope Food Pantry Austin
- Hyde Park Neighborhood Association
- Peace Through Pie
- Theatre Action Project
Event Conversation Starters:
- Castle Hill Fitness – Food for Fitness Cafe (Sara, general manager)
- Green Gate Farms (Erin, farmer)
- Health Start (Kim, board of directors)
- Urban Roots (Shirine, director)
- Windy Hill Farms (Ty, farmer)
- Hope Food Pantry (Stephanie, director)
And don’t miss out on the companion service project on the MLK Day of Service!