- GoodSearch/GoodShop – Earn a donation for Trinity every time you search the internet or make a purchase online! GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up! GoodShop.com is an online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase you make to Trinity! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, eBay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop. Every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting Trinity. Simply:
- Go to www.GoodSearch.com and make it your home page
- Enter “Trinity United Methodist Church – Austin” where it asks “Who do you GoodSearch for?”, then click VERIFY.
- Use GoodSearch each time you do a search online.
- Go to http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/trinity-united-methodist-church-austin and download the GoodSearch – Trinity United Methodist Church – Austin toolbar.
- Use the toolbar to do all your searching and shopping online.