There are always opportunities around Trinity to share your time and talents. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org (unless otherwise noted below) for more information or to volunteer. Some ongoing needs are:
- Community Connections – Develop and produce a simple monthly newsletter designed to keep the Trinity community connected to what is going on at Trinity. Revive the We Are Trinity segment in which a different Trinity community member is interviewed each month. Reach out to the homebound members by including articles that provide a window into life at Trinity.
- Counter – Stay after the celebration to count the offering. Counters sign up for specific Sundays and celebration times, and receive reminders the week before.
- Handy M’am/Handy Man – Putter around Trinity in your spare time! We have a Honey Do List of things that need attention.
- Office Help – Weekly: Send welcome letters to new families; Occasional: Help with mass mail outs, help with other tasks as they come up.
- Readers – Read liturgies during Sunday celebrations. Contact email@example.com to participate.
- Social Media Director – Develop and maintain Trinity’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
In addition, some of the programs at Trinity are often looking for volunteer help:
- Cold Weather Shelter – On any Thursday when the temperature drops to freezing, Trinity provides shelter, dinner, and breakfast for 30 homeless men. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- Hope Food Pantry Austin – On Thursdays and Fridays, Hope Food Pantry Austin provides groceries to low-income families in the community. Contact email@example.com to volunteer. Visit www.hopefoodpantryaustin.org for more information.